Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jessica Style Jello Shots

I know I know... it's been quite a while since I have blogged. Who knew that the last semester before student teaching would be so flipping busy!?

Of course though- I had a little time to party on the weekends... which is how I came up with the "Jessica Style Jello Shots" recipe!

[I would like a new name for them, something that goes along with what they actually are, so if you have any suggestions- give 'em to me!]

What you'll need:

  • 1 cup boiling water
  • 1 cup vanilla vodka
  • 1 package orange jello
  • Cool Whip
  • Multicolored sprinkles
  • About 30 plastic shot glass cups


Follow the directions on the jello box, but replace the extra cup of cold water with the vodka. Pour the mixture into the shot glasses and refrigerate for a good 3 hours.

Then, decorate with Cool Whip and sprinkles!


So cute and SO delicious! They taste like a dreamsicle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment