Monday, January 24, 2011

educ8kdz New Orleans Trip

So I know I haven't blogged in what seems like forever, but with the start of the new semester- there's very little free time.

I needed to grab everyone's attention for a moment about the new widget I have positioned on the right side of my page. It's an IndieGoGo site that I created to raise money for educ8kdz to go to New Orleans this April.

If we make it to New Orleans, we will be building schools, playgrounds, and helping out the community in any way possible. The trip is a week long and 12 of us are going, which means it's a bit expensive.

Please donate what you can to help us help the children and families of New Orleans :)



Help spread the word of this great cause by sharing on your social sites :) Or blogging about it... whatever floats your boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment