Sunday, January 30, 2011

She Said "YES!"

It is official- I am engaged!

My boyfriend of almost 5 years, David Ranalli (yes, the magician), purposed to me last night.

While we were out to dinner with my dad, step mom, and friend, our friends snuck into our apartment and decorated it in black, white, and Tiffany's blue. IT LOOKED AMAZING!


"Love always and forever"




They also went to my favorite bakery in Carbondale (Larry's House of Cakes) and ordered my favorite cookies <3 Among other amazing desserts.







Yummy!

So... as I walked into the door after dinner, my friends turned on the lights and yelled "surprise!"

Of course, I freaked out. I had no flippin' idea what was going on.

Then... it happened.






It was so perfect.

The ring is breath-taking.





Emerald- cut is my ultimate favorite. It's so classic and beautiful.

I really couldn't be happier! David is a wonderful man and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

Est. 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment