Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cute Questionnaire

As I have nothing to do now that Thanksgiving is over (Happy Thanksgiving by the way...), I found this cute questionnaire in this adorable blog. Why not right? I mean, who wants to do homework anyway??


So without further ado, a little something about me-


{one} what time do you normally wake up?
Weekdays @ 6, weekends @???.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Even though I HATE karaoke, any Disney Princess song will do :)

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Rose, I think it'd make everything look beautiful.

{four} what color best matches your personality?
I LOVE the color
purple, so I guess purple... it's a color that means a lot of different things.

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Maybe some sort of chicken roast? I have no idea.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
Five, plus a cute "Love" keychain.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
ALWAYS! I usually end up spending more on my fur-kids than on anyone else!

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Nope. I do not have anything against it, but if it doesn't "go together" then I don't mix it.

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Clean! Oooh how wonderful that would be!

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
I hate flying... but the window seat would be preferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment