Monday, November 15, 2010

Smoked Salmon and Eggs

This is a household favorite! My mom makes this for me for breakfast whenever I come home from school, and I LOVE IT!

First off- you have to be a fan of smoked salmon (aka lox). If you're not a fan (because you haven't tried it), shame on you! Now, I'm not a salmon fan in general, but there's something about smoked salmon that is oh-so-good! If you have not tried smoked salmon, I say try it! You never know what you might like until your taste buds get the experience.

So, not only is this recipe super easy, but it is SUPER delicious!

You need (for 2 servings):

  • 6 eggs
  • 2 tbs of milk
  • 1 pkg smoked salmon
  • softened cream cheese
  • green onion
  • salt
  • pepper




 Add the eggs and milk to a large bowl and scramble


Heat an oiled skillet and cook eggs


Meanwhile, take a nice helping of the smoked salmon (I usually do about 1/3 cup) and chop into easily distributable pieces


Take about 1 stalk of green onion and chop into fine pieces


Once the scrambled eggs are done cooking, turn off the heat and set aside


Next, take a heaping spoonful of cream cheese and plop it right into the scrambled eggs


Add the salmon and mix together until well blended


Serve topped with the green onion, salt, and pepper (to taste)


Now you have a perfectly delicious, drool worthy, filling breakfast (or lunch, snack, dinner, etc... I can eat this stuff all day)!!

Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment