Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting This Card Thing Down

I had a little free time today (or rather I made some free time) and wanted to attempt another card!

Of course, my dad needed one for the wonderful birthday gift, so I got creative!

First, I used the universal envelope from the Wild Card cartridge, so I'll actually be able to send this one via USPS!
Then using lime green card stock, I cut out the "I Miss You" card from the Paper Pups cartridge.
This is my *favorite* cartridge by the way...
Then I cut out a liner for the card using yellow card stock, which means I have orange to write on!

After using the quick-dry adhesive to out it together, I cut out the "Miss You" letters and glued them onto the inside.
Now I have a cute little "made with love" card to send to my daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment